Tuesday, January 18, 2011

4 questions

  • 1 - What do you think the global average temperature is?  This means the average for everywhere on Earth, day and night, for an entire year.  Explain why you answered what you did.
 i really don't know what the average temperature is.  i think it should be 200 degrees. 
  • 2 - People are often talking about "global warming."  How much do you think the average global temperature has increased in the past 100 years?  Do you think that this is a lot?
 I have know clue. I don't really hear anyone talking about it, unless its getting really serious. I think its getting a lot worse. 
  • 3 - What do you think is the hottest the Earth has ever been? (since there has been an atmosphere?)  How about the coldest the Earth has ever been?  Explain why you answered what you did.
 I think the hottest has been 115 degrees and the coldest would be -124. I don't know i just guessed. 

  • 4 - Are you concerned about "global warming?"  Why or why not?
 I am a little bit because some of the animals that live on ice are going to become extinct and stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment